It’s spring! Sunshine! Clear skies. Here at SubRosa folks are emerging from their winter cocoon, and there’s a bustle of activities around the space. People feels active and smiley and social.
This brings to mind two synchronous possibilities: 1) You may be doing a little spring cleaning, and 2) SubRosa staff will be putting some extra love into the space in a series of spring workdays. Perhaps we can provide a little mutual support.
- Redwood 2x6s to repair and complete the decks
- Redwood 1x10s to make more book shelves
- Metal chairs, particularly folding chairs (but not the ones with pads that will get soggy in the rain) for outside
- Track Lights, standard non-halogen style, for inside
- Aluminum electrical conduit (EMT) to redo some wiring in the yard
- A deadbolt lock for a door keyed on both sides
- Old skool rag mop
- Tools for the space so we won’t have to always borrow people’s personal tools
- Big chunks of broken concrete
- Cash money to buy stuff we can’t scavenge
Can you look in your garage or backlot or squat to see if you might have a few things on this list?
Wes & David